Wednesday, October 10, 2007

first post

yo well this is this my first post on my new blog, eedubz.blogspot.com. as u read more of my future posts ull probably notice that i dont care much for capital letters or typing out full words. sorry for that, im just lazy, but i hope it doesnt put u off checking out my blog.

im gonna use this blog as a portal for some of my photographic work. im still pretty much a n00b and have a lot to learn, but i think some of my shots arent too bad. iv only recently graduated into the world of D-SLR. i shot P&S for a while, and cut my teeth using a Fuji FinePix S5500.

currently im shooting a Canon 400D. i love my new camera, and enjoy every shot i take with it.

well, thats all for my first post, keep coming back, and hopefully ill update it on a weekly basis.

pics for clicks...




No comments: