Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pro Tour Round 3 - Kyalami Race Track

yesterday was the third round of the Pro Tour series, at Kyalami. last time i was there, i was still an average joe. let me just say, the R300 i spent on my media accreditaion was money well spent. i got sooo close to the action, i'm super glad i remembered my ear plugs!

i unfortunately have a bad case of lens envy now : ( being around the pro's for the day, iv come to realise i really really want/need some white glass. today i did abit of research, and iv narrowed my selection down to these 2 bad boys... the Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS, and the the Canon 300 f4 IS. these lenses, coupled to a nice 1,4x converter, and ill be set for my motorsport work : )

(as usual, click for bigger pic)

i started out walking around the pits for abit...

then i hit the track...

No comments: